Saturday, February 24, 2024

Stylin’

Image generators let you choose the style, and most of them let you create a style. In StarryAI, you can create a style by uploading some pictures that have features that you like, such as colors, subject, details, or brushstrokes.

As an experiment (and everything in AI is an experiment), I uploaded pictures of artwork that’s on my wall. These results picked up on the color scheme of a painting that I purchased from an artist in Loudoun County. The results are probably brighter than anything she painted, but but I really like the second one.





I’ve noticed that I am drawn to paintings with orange in them. The purple was a surprise, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. We moderate comments when a post is seven days old or longer.

Imitating Lascaux

A user created a cave painting style for StarryAI. I played with it for a few minutes and enjoyed it. I’ll probably try it again.